- The following wizard generates the code necessary for your own simple drop down menu. Each option on your menu will link to a selected page. Options are also given for you to select the colors and fonts.
- Fill in the information required for your drop down menu
- You can preview your script (button at bottom)
- Copy and Paste the Source Code into your HTML page
- Working drop down menu example
- If you choose Page changes when menu changes, no action can occur for the first Link Address
- You can leave Link Address blank on the lines where you want the text entry to act as a divider or a menu header
November 12, 2010 - 9:44pm — Anonymous
How do you set a width?
Ok, One of my text entries in the drop down list is long. The box then stretches too far to accommodate the text, even running off the edge of the screen! How do you make it so that the box is locked in a specific width and the text adjusts itself to form 2 lines? Shortening the title of my text is not an option for me, but breaking it into two lines is ok. Please, can you help?
November 15, 2010 - 9:04pm — ricocheting
Answer: Setting a maximum width