- This is the third version of this script. Behavior is the same as v2, but the internals are completely rewritten in order to make handling multiple countdowns more efficient and allow for easier drop-in changes.
- Disabled If the number is disabled, it will never be shown. Any amount that exists is passed on to smaller increments. (eg; 4 hours disabled will display as 240 mins instead)
- Show 0-99+ The number is always shown (even if it is a zero)
- Show 1-99+ The number is shown if its value is 1 or more (zero is hidden)
- Show 00-99+ The number is always shown (even if it is a zero). A two-digit number is always shown (for 0-9)
- Show 01-99+ The number is shown if its value is 1 or more (zero is hidden). A two-digit number is shown for 1-9
- If you want to change the size, font, or color you can edit the last line of your generated code and add a style="" property like: <div id="countbox1" style="font:14pt Arial; color:#FF0000;"></div>
- Enabling Milliseconds requires the browser to update the countdown about 40 times every second (when disabled it only runs/updates once per second). Enabling milliseconds uses WAY more processing power, although it shouldn't cause problems unless the computer or browser is very old.
- Fill in the required target Date and target Time information
- Fill in how you want your countdown to be displayed
- You can preview your script (button at bottom)
- Copy and Paste the Source Code into your HTML page